Saturday 21 June 2014

URBAN OUTFITTERS SALE
who doesn't love a good sale?

Out From Under Kitty Chunky Jelly Sandals in Black

Was £40 Now £25




Last week while I was in town I walked pasted the UO shop and I 
saw these in the shop window and told my mum I wanted them, she kept on
 persuading me to go buy them. But good thing I didn't as now they are on sale. 
*dancing emoji*

I'm so happy I waited!
I think I'm going to wear these with my burnt out palm tree shirt which
 I brought from Asos, which is in one of my previous posts.



Puma Disc Blaze Trainers in Silver

Was £100 Now £60




I've wanted a pair of Puma Discs for ages now, but every time 
I go to buy them I ended up buying something else. However
I guess anything worth having is worth the wait, the wait was
 definitely worth it as I got them in the sale.


In total I saved £55 which is pretty good!
I recommend the UO sale to everyone, your bound to find something you'll like.

I love sales

No comments:

Post a Comment