Saturday 14 June 2014


 A D I D A S 
I think I'm addicted to wearing white!
 






matching.
I think a lot of people who don't know me and my brother will think
we are twins because we wear matching outfits sometimes.
But that's not the case. I'm older than him even though he looks
older than me lool.

 Today's outfit choice was inspired by Adidas. I told
him to get a pair of white jeans but he said no. 



my whole summer wardrobe might just consist of the colour white, I actually love it!

Details:

Earrings - AsosXL Necklace - Asos
Sunglasses - H&M
Adidas T-Shirt - Size
White Jeans - New Look
White Bag - Primark
Adidas Superstar - Adidas

7 comments:

  1. love it! and so need those adidas trainers now.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING! I like your outfit !
    Adidas t-shirts are unfashionable ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit ! Those adidas trainers are so cool xx

    xo. TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You For Your Lovely Comment!

    LD
    x

    ReplyDelete