Wednesday 11 June 2014

PARKLIFE weekender
As the weather wasn't sunny as I hoped and it was ranging and thunder and lighting in Manchester on Saturday, I had to change my outfit for the first day : ( 

Saturday
The first day of parklife was great!As I decided to wear my JuJu Jellies instead of wearing my wellies my feet were so muddy and wet but on the plus side I didn't fall like a lot of people did.

*yaaay*






Details:

Sunglasses - H&M
Earrings - Asos
Rain Coat - Primark
White Crop Shirt - SimplyBe
Bumbag - Patta
Jeans - New Look
JuJu Jellys - Asos
White Socks - Topshop





Even though I wore a raincoat it only rained a couple of times while I was in the park. 
*thank god*


Sunday

I think that the Parklife lineup on the Sunday was even better than the Saturday. I spent the whole day at the Disclosure Wild Life stage, everyone who performed were so good!
Even though I knew it was going to rain I forgot my rain mac at the hotel :'(
I then had to buy a pink plastic rain mac when I arrived at the park.





Details:

Sunglasses - H&M
Earrings - River Island
Dungarees - Asos
Looney Tunes Shirt - Lazy Oaf
Wellies - Primark
Grey Socks - Primark





Despite the on / off rain and the mud..
Overall, I had a really good weekend.

Parklife 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment